Friday, March 8, 2013

Black Hat SEO – 5 Things to Avoid


No, I will not going to advise you to use black hat SEO in your strategy! But in order to evaluate what you should be doing, it is important to know what you shouldn’t do in any circumstance.
This list of Black Hat SEO brings together underground strategies that actually could work in the past, but due to so many Google Updates this list is no longer a smart choice.
But if this list is not a choice, why am I addressing it right now?
I am doing this just to help you analyze your own strategy in order to check if you are doing something that can hurt your rankings.
I honestly hope you are not doing anything from the list, but if you are still using these Black Hat SEO tactics, please, do yourself a favor and stop using them.
If you want to know what you should be doing instead, just read my article about top SEO strategies for 2013 and you will have a better idea about what works and what doesn’t.
But, here we go:

5 Black Hat SEO Tactics that you should avoid

  1. Ask anyone you know that has a website to insert your link on it. If some of them don’t agree offer them a payment. And if they still show some resistance, tell them that you are OK with a link in the same color as the background – invisible link.
  2. Forget your targets or relevancy. Add a lot of animations and entertaining videos just for the sake of doing so. High quality content is definitely NOT your higher priority. Remember, you are using black hat SEO!
  3. Use instant pop-up capture pages to collect email addresses. I said instant, at the moment a visitor lands on your website nothing else matters, he has to give you his email address, and you don’t care if it annoys the visitor, because that is not your problem.
  4. Start to include Ads on your webpage. But no, I am not saying just 2 or 3! I am talking about tons of Ads of any type, it doesn’t matter if the Ad is relevant to your page or not, because the most important thing for your website is revenue, right?
  5. Forget about maintenance or analytics. Who cares about broken links anyway? And once again, if the visitor cannot reach one of the pages in your website, whose fault was that? Not yours, of course! You have more important things to do, right?
Well, I hit the end of this article about Black Hat SEO tactics, and I don’t know why, but it seems a little bit sarcastic, don’t you think?? lol :)
But being serious, I hope you are not doing anything cited in this article! And if you want to know more about SEO just connect with me or read some of my articles. I know them can help you!
If you like this message, even if it is a bit controversial or funny, tweet it, like it, and share it with your friends.
Take care and visit my new website to learn more about making money online.
see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment